Pickup available at 3035 North Tarra AvenueUsually ready in 24 hours
MAXTRAX Hitch 50
3035 North Tarra Avenue
Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
3035 North Tarra Avenue Unit 3 Prescott AZ 86301 United States
The MAXTRAX Hitch 50 is the world's first recovery hitch designed to work exclusively with soft shackles. Soft shackles have proven to be safer than their metal counterparts, and the Hitch 50 is the perfect pairing for hitch based recoveries.
Traditional recovery hitches should not be used with soft shackles as the harsh edges risk permanently damaging the shackle. The Hitch 50 is designed with a specific curved radius to ensure even weight distribution across the soft shackle, ensuring no damage to the shackle. Another advantage of the Hitch 50 is the ability to complete a hitch pull from multiple angles.
With a working load limit of 19,400 lbs, the Hitch 50 is designed to be the strongest part of your recovery. Each hitch includes a unique, traceable serial number and has been individually x-rayed for defects. The MAXTRAX Hitch 50 is made from ultra-strong, precision CNC-machined 6061 billet aluminum, with an anodized finish to protect against corrosion and the elements.
• Designed exclusively for use with soft shackles; will not allow for fitment of steel shackles.
• Precision CNC machined from 6061 billet Aluminum.
• Anodized finish for corrosion protection.
• WLL: 19,400 lbs
• Destructive Test Break Load: 97,003 lbs
• Allows multidirectional pull in both vertical and horizontal axis
• Fits standard 50mm / 2 inch tow hitch receivers
• Australian designed, engineered and tested
• Backed by a comprehensive Quality Assurance Program, each hitch is individually x-rayed for inclusions.
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.
Your are successfully subscribed for email notifications.