The Pinnacle Of Recovery Board Durability
Replaceable Alloy Teeth
Available In 4 Unique Colors
Designed and manufactured for professional use based on direct feedback from some of the world’s most-elite military units, off-road racing champions, certified 4WD driver trainers and globe-trotting expedition leaders as a mission-critical recovery track for a wide range of scenarios where time is of the essence and aggressive driving and excessive wheel spin is often unavoidable, including active combat situations, timed motorsport competitions and remote area expeditions.
- User-replaceable hard-anodized alloy teeth with innovative bliplock to prevent over-torque on replacement
- Reinforced construction is thicker where it counts for heavy-duty durability and light weight construction.
- Reinforced heavy-duty, engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use
- UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland and Arizona!
- Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- Mounts easily with MAXTRAX Xtreme Mounting Pins, MKII Combination Mounting Pin also available.
- Nests with MAXTRAX MKII and Mini, compatible with Fixing and Linking Kit
- 45L x 13W x 4.5H, 10LB (4.5KG) per board, 20LB (9.0KG) per pair
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
Subscribe for Newsletter
The latest news, events & stories delivered right to your inbox