New from GP Factor- Lockable Rear Tire Mount for MAXTRAX
The Lockable Rear Tire Mount from GP Factor is a secure way to mount your MAXTRAX to your rear tire. The mount works with any vehicle with a rear mounted tire (whether factory or by-way of an aftermarket tire carrier or bumper) that uses a 5 or 6 lug wheel.
The MAXTRAX can be mounted vertically or horizontally and the stainless bracket can be adjusted according to your wheel's offset and tire size. Compatible with bolt patterns ranging from 5x5 to 6x6. Mount kits are available to accommodate different vehicles:
- 1/2" x 20 Lug Kit (includes Jeeps 1941 to 2018)
- M12 x 1.5 Lug Kit (Toyota)
- M14 x 1.5 Lug Kit (Includes Jeep JL and JT)
Installing the mount is easy, simply mount the bracket with the provided extended lug nuts with the GP Trax Latches. The latches can also be used as a stand alone mount on flat surfaces or with the Alu-Cab load bars. The latches use a 7/16 acme threaded bolt and stud for added durability. The knobs are lockable with a standard padlock. All kits include on pull pin for the side not using a padlock.
- Bracket: Laser cut stainless steel reinforced and riveted
- Extended Lug Nuts: billet machined 304 stainless
GP Trax Latches:
- Body - 6061-T6 billet aluminum – anodized type 2 black
- Knob - 6061-T6 billet aluminum – anodized type 2 orange
- Acme threaded screw - billet machined 304 stainless
- Acme threaded stud – billet 4140 steel – black nitride finish
- Set Screw – billet machined 304 stainless
- Vehicle – We have three kits available for lug thread patterns: ½”x20, M12 x 1.50 and M14 x 1.5. Make sure to know the thread on your lug nuts before purchasing.
- Lug Pattern – Will fit on vehicles that have 5x5 to 6x6 lug patterns (Jeep Wranglers are 5x5 and Toyota Tacomas are 6x6)
- Wheels – Have been tested with most aftermarket wheels from AEV, Method, and other various wheels.
- These kits do not work with factory Toyota wheels, due to their non-standard lug style.
- Mount will also not work with Factory Jeep JL Rubicon wheels with factory sized tires.
- They will work with most wheels that are at least 17” or larger.
- Tire Size – Tested on 33” – 40” tires
- MAXTRAX MKII - up to 4 boards (2 sets)
- MAXTRAX XTREME - 2 boards (1 set) or 1 set of XTREME's and 1 set of MKII
*If you are unsure if this mount will work with your set up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.