We’re obviously fans of being ‘off-grid’ but look, straight up, we like having electricity. Giver of warmth, light, occasional shocks, but also something that lets you be off-road without being in the stone age. National Luna has long been creating electrical systems to keep you powered, wherever you go. The DC-25 Power Pack is a versatile solution for being a portable power source, while also being a DC to DC system with the side bonus of a solar MPPT controller.
The National Luna Power Pack DC25 blends the convenience of a portable battery system and the performance of a DC-DC battery charger with MPPT solar regulator. This combination results in a self-contained split-charge system that is at-home in the vehicle or in camp and can be used to power fridges, lights, pumps and other 12V appliances.
The Power Pack DC25 can be charged from a vehicle alternator, solar panels or external chargers making it versatile for a variety of applications.
Add optional NLDC-M2 Dual Battery Isolator and Charger Remote Monitor, for added monitoring and control in the vehicle cab.
Add optional Ignition Sensor Cable for vehicles that go below 13.2V charging rate under normal conditions.
• Built-in DC-DC Charger
• Built-in Battery Gauge
• 1x Solar input
• 2 x Dual USB QuickCharge ports
• 3 x DC Sockets standard (2 x Cigar, 1 x Hella)
• 2 x 50A Grey coupler plugs standard
• NL5 Intelligent Charger port (charger pigtail available separately)
• Fused Outputs
• Battery not included
• Power Pack:19.5”L x 10.15”W x 12”H
• Max Battery Size: Group 31, 12.8”L x 7”W x 11”H
• 7M (23’) of Red/Black cable, 16mm sq. diameter, and hardware kit included
• SKU: BMS-20302 (w/cable), BMS-20304 (w/cable and NLDC-M2 Remote)
• True 25A output current
• 6-stage intelligent charge algorithm
• 12V and 24V input
• Smart-alternator compatible
• 25A, 375W MPPT solar regulator
• Supports solar panels up to 42V
• AGM, Gel, Wet, Calcium, Lithium Ion batteries supported
• Battery temperature compensation for safe charging
• Short-circuit protected
• Reverse-polarity protected
• Over-voltage protected
• Over-temperature protected
• Optional Remote Monitor
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.