The MAXTRAX JaxBase provides a safe jacking platform that will accommodate Hi-Lift® style and other off-road jacks.
- Features a strong, reinforced back with a recessed cutout for the base of the jack to ensure it cannot move
- Distributes the weight over a larger surface area and uses the recovery board on the front side to ensure stability
- When not being used as a JaxBase, you’ll find a fully-featured MAXTRAX Mini on the reverse
- Will nest neatly behind a Mini set, or behind a full size MKII in one of the three handle positions.
- The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX Mini weighs just 5 pounds. MAXTRAX Mini is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to position under your tires.
- MAXTRAX Mini has two comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX with our Mounting Pins.
- We’ve partnered with Axia Alloys to produce a Tube Clamp MAXTRAX Mount to work with most UTV roll cages.