MAXTRAX XTREME – the world’s best 4WD recovery tracks just got better!
- Multi-award-winning MAXTRAX XTREME is the most advanced 4WD recovery track ever created, featuring 88 replaceable hard-anodized alloy teeth mold into a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon recovery track. MAXTRAX XTREME is designed and manufactured for professional use based on direct feedback from some of the world’s most elite military units, off-road racing champions, certified 4WD driver trainers and globe-trotting expedition leaders as a mission-critical recovery track for a wide range of scenarios where time is of the essence and aggressive driving and excessive wheel spin is often unavoidable, including active combat situations, timed motorsport competitions and remote area expeditions.
- MAXTRAX XTREME is manufactured in Australia using our secret formula; a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon; the same amazing material that we’ve made MAXTRAX MKII from for almost a decade. The manufacturing process involves a custom jig attached to a robot arm inserting the 88 alloy teeth in the correct orientation into special sockets in the injection mold, then over-mold them into the body of the track, ensuring that the Nylon material conforms closely to the thread of each tooth for a super-secure fit, virtually eliminating the risk of a tooth unwinding from the body of the track. All 88 alloy teeth are hard-anodized to protect against corrosion in harsh, saltwater or muddy environments.
- As the alloy is significantly harder and more durable than the rubber compound found in tires and also more resistant to wear from a spinning tire than any polymer available today, you can expect faster, more secure engagement with the tires tread pattern; which not only makes MAXTRAX XTREME the most-durable recovery track on the market, but also the fastest.
- MAXTRAX XTREME is also easily repairable in the field. If a tooth gets damaged, simply flip the board over and use a T-50 Torx bit to remove and replace the damaged tooth. MAXTRAX XTREME uses a proprietary and patent-pending thread & bliplock system to ensure secure physical engagement of a new tooth with its recess after replacement. Replacement teeth and a custom T-head tool which also works with our mounting pins will soon be available on our website.
- MAXTRAX XTREME will nest with MAXTRAX MKII recovery tracks, (although there is a slightly larger space between the tracks due to the design of the underside of the MAXTRAX XTREME).
- Mounting pins designed exclusively for the MAXTRAX XTREME are available, including a hybrid mounting pin designed for those adding a set of MAXTRAX XTREME to the top of their current MKII recovery tracks.
- MAXTRAX XTREME is also compatible with MAXTRAX mini and our fixing and linking kit to create a portable roadway.
- Australian designed, engineered and manufactured
- 88 replaceable anodized alloy teeth
- Safe and easy recovery from sand, mud, snow and slush
- Made from super-tough engineering-grade reinforced Nylon
- Compatible with MAXTRAX MKII and MAXTRAX mini
- Proven, patent-pending, multi-award-winning design
- Weight: 20lbs per pair
- Six glove-friendly handles
- Lifetime warranty
- A variety of mounting and carrying options are available
Color: Our Trademark Safety Orange™ Please note: Actual color may vary slightly from images shown.Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.Shipping: Please provide a physical address as we CANNOT ship to Post Office Boxes. Shipping is calculated at time of checkout