MAXTRAX MKII Olive Drab is the lightweight, vehicle recovery device that’s easy to carry and easy to use.
- Made at the request of the US Marine Corps to color match the Humvee. MAXTRAX MKII Olive Drab blends into the surroundings, so be sure to use the included leashes when in use.
- The aggressive large teeth grip onto the tire tread. In addition to these top cleats, specially designed teeth on the backside prevent the board from slipping backwards. This combination makes vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV-stable, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- At 8lbs each, MAXTRAX are easy to carry and place under your tires.
- Six comfortable handles and patented double-shovel design makes it easy to clear debris from the front of your tires.
- Patented keyhole design ensure the MAXTRAX are securely mounted at four points.
- Measuring at just 45 inches long by 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.3 inches.
- Compatible with MAXTRAX Mounting Pins and Rear Wheel Harness.
- We’ve worked with almost every major roof rack company to make available a bolt-on adapter to work with MAXTRAX Mounting Pins
- Color: MAXTRAX MKII Safety Orange™
- Please note: Actual color may vary from images shown.
- Warranty: MAXTRAX Recovery Boards offer a lifetime warranty against faults and defects.
How to use your MAXTRAX
After become stuck, use the MAXTRAX as a shovel to clear debris from in front of your tires. Wedge the MAXTRAX in front of your tires at a 45 degree angle. If in a two wheel drive vehicle, place the MAXTRAX in front of which ever set of wheels receive power. In a 4WD vehicle, ensure 4WD is engaged and place in front of the front tires, depending on where the vehicle is most bogged. Placing them at the front of the vehicle will give you an extra boost of momentum once your rear tires hit the MAXTRAX. Once properly placed, slowly begin to accelerate, do not spin your wheels. If the MAXTRAX are not engaging, they may need to be repositioned, or more debris may need to be cleared. Once you have traction, maintain momentum until you reach firm ground. Retrieve your MAXTRAX and carry on!